I've been using Adobe Programs for over 20 years. Originally trained in using Photoshop 5.0 and Illustrator 7 at Clark College, I've used Adobe in one fashion or another for all my graphic design and publishing projects.
Through years of modifying/creating web sites, I am sound in my abilities in using CSS JavasScript CMS and HTML.
Co-Founder, Mythos Imprint (Formerly NMC comics) ▪ May 2012 – To Present
- Developer and administrator for E-Commerce site including online support and customer service.
- Produce content for websites such as webcomics and blogs.
- Create and publish graphic novels and comic books.
- Promote products and content on different social network channels.
- Manages shipping and logistics of products.
Sr. Freight Inspector, FedEx Freight ▪ February 2006 – To Present
- Work with local management and employees to initiate a proactive approach to reduce and prevent classification and reweigh corrections.
- Develop and present Freight Analysis processes/updates in office, operations, sales, dock, and driver pre-shift meetings.
- King, Illya, “The Schlub: Death by Drawing.” Comixology, 2017. E-Book.
- King, Illya, “The Schlub: Bored at Work.” Comixology, 2015. E-Book.
- King, Illya, “Naked Man Comics: Naked and The City.” Comixology, 2015. E-Book.
- AA, Computer Applications and Office Systems, 2018-2020. Portland Community College, Portland, Oregon.
- Certificate of Completion, Cartooning and Illustration, 2004-2006. Art Instruction Schools, Minneapolis, Minnesota.
- Graphic Design and Art, 1998-1999. Clark College, Vancouver, WA.